24 Oct 2023
Sometimes, especially when you are launching temporary campaigns or when you notice that one type of main photo shoot is not going well, a good marketing strategy is to offer a series of discounts or promotions to boost the sales of those photo shoots. Once you have created your discounts, it is important that you also know how to highlighting your photo offers on the Internet, such as on your website, blog, email communications or even on social media so that as many customers as possible are aware of their existence.
In today’s article we are going to give you 5+1 keys that will help you to highlighting your photo offers on the Internet and, in this way, achieve greater visibility for your promotions.
Learn how to highlight your photography offers on the Internet and increase the number of bookings for your photo shoots.
- Why is it important to highlight your photography offers on the Internet?
- 5+1 practical tips for making your offers visible on the Internet
- 1# Set up your website to give visibility to your promotions
- 2# Use your blog to publicise your offers
- 3# Prepare your online shop and customer area for the discounts
- 4# Inform your former customers of your discounts via email
- 5# Let your network followers know about your promotions
- 5+1 # Create paid advertisements to give your promotions a wider reach
- Make your offers more effective with Booking service
- Learn how to highlight your photography offers on the Internet and increase your income
- Headache for your photography business? Take an Arcadina
Why is it important to highlight your photography offers on the Internet?
When highlighting your photo offers on the Internet, it is important that you ask yourself a number of questions before you create them, for example:
- What goals do you want to achieve with your promotions? You want to achieve an increase of, for example, 20% in a certain type of session.
- What kind of audience will the discount target? Especially if you offer several types of services
- How does the offer have to be beneficial for both you and your customers? Make sure the promotion is attractive to your customers and calculate the benefits that will remain for you after the discount is applied.
- What are the conditions of the discount you are going to offer for one of your services? You can offer a price reduction, include more photos in a pack, add a complementary session, etc.
- On what dates will you have this discount active? You can create a strategy of annual promotions and take advantage of certain times of the year or celebrations to launch your offers strategically.
- In which media are you going to disseminate your discount so that it has a greater impact? Web, blog, email, social media, advertisements, etc.
Once you have created your strategy, you will be able to highlight your offer in every possible way because if you only offer this promotion to people who ask about your services, you will be missing out on a lot of sales opportunities. And so that this doesn’t happen to you, we have created this small guide with 5+1 recommendations that will help you to make sure that everyone knows that you have launched an irresistible discount on one of your photo shoots.
5+1 practical tips for making your offers visible on the Internet
Once you have all the questions from the previous section clear and you have your offer well elaborated, the next step is to give as much visibility as possible to the discounts you want to promote.
These are 5 recommendations plus a free gift that you can follow if you want to give more visibility to the offers of your photo shoots that you link from now on.
1# Set up your website to give visibility to your promotions
When it comes to giving visibility to your discounts on your website, with Arcadina you will have several options, such as, for example:
- Add commercial texts on your homepage.
- Temporarily change the tagline on your front page to advertise a discount.
- Create a pop-up ad so that everyone who enters can see the discount you are applying to certain sessions.
- If it is going to be an offer that you are going to keep for a certain period of time, you can consider creating a sub-section within your services where you can explain it in more detail.
2# Use your blog to publicise your offers
Another place where you can highlight your photography offers on the Internet is in an article on your blog. This is where you will be able to tell your customers all about your offer in an article with all the information they need to know, for example:
- What this discount consists of.
- For whom the offer is intended.
- What is included in this promotion.
- How long will you keep it active.
- The article also provides answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- Most importantly, it makes it clear how visitors can make use of this great opportunity.
Then, once you have created the article, you will be able to share it through the different usual means of communication on the Internet (email, social networks, advertisements, collaborating companies, etc.) so that it reaches as many people as possible.
3# Prepare your online shop and customer area for the discounts
If the promotion you are going to launch is directly related to the products you offer both in your online shop and in the private customer area, you have the option of including the discount in question in the shopping cart on your website. This way, instead of reducing the price of, for example, photographs printed on high quality paper, your customers will see at the time of purchase that you are offering them a discount. This will encourage them to spend more when selecting photographs.
But also, before your customers get to this cart screen, you can also inform them in both their private and public galleries that you have active, for example, a 10% discount on printed photos for a limited period of time.
4# Inform your former customers of your discounts via email
Subscriber lists and email marketing strategies are also a very good strategy when it comes to publicising and highlighting your offers on the Internet and keeping in touch with your old clients. This way, they can find out about your new photo shoots, exclusive discounts, important dates and any other news you want to highlight.
As an idea, you can launch two discounts, one for the general public and another, a little more succulent, for your old customers. This way, more than one of them will bite when they are reading your email.
Currently in Arcadina, you can quickly and easily copy all the contacts that have registered in the customer area or online shop. Then you only have to create an attractive email where you can explain the great opportunity you are offering them.
5# Let your network followers know about your promotions
Nowadays, social networks are one of the channels with the greatest reach and visibility that you can find. You can use these channels of communication with your customers to launch both free and paid publications informing them of this fantastic discount that you are about to launch and whose days are numbered. You can also organise the discount so that only the first 30 users who share your post can use it. This way you will get more visibility for your reports.
You can also join the sweepstakes trend and encourage your followers to share and comment on your posts in exchange for a free gift. Take advantage of your Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and other social media accounts to launch small posts to help you highlight your temporary offers.
5+1 # Create paid advertisements to give your promotions a wider reach
Another strategy you can follow to get even more hype for your promotions is to create temporary ad campaigns highlighting your online offer. This way you will reach a much wider audience, who do not know you yet and who are currently looking for information related to the type of session you want to highlight.
Make your offers more effective with Booking service
People buy on impulse, especially online, so when planning a strategy with your offers, if you give the client the opportunity to book the photo shoot in question at the same time they see the discount, you will exponentially multiply the chances of them booking a photo shoot with you.
The good thing about Arcadina’s Booking service is just that, your clients will be able to leave a paid report with the chosen date and time and if you also give them a discount, all the better.
In the following article of our blog we talk in a little more detail about Booking’s booking service and all the possibilities it offers.
Did you know that in Booking you can also create exclusive offers for each session you have for sale?
If you still haven’t tried this or the rest of the services that we offer at Arcadina and that are specially designed to improve the lives of photographers, what are you waiting for? You have 14 days of free service.
Learn how to highlight your photography offers on the Internet and increase your income
As you have just seen, when it comes to highlighting your photography offers on the Internet, you have many options. The important thing is that you set a strategy to follow and use all possible means of dissemination so that you can achieve a greater number of sales thanks to your offer.
Today we would like to share with you the interview we conducted with Maru Serra.
To conclude this article we would like to know, when you launch a discount, how do you promote it online? We would love to hear from you in the comments.
Headache for your photography business? Take an Arcadina
Fulfil your dream of becoming a professional photographer with the help of our business solutions. Now you can create a website and business for free for 14 days with no commitment of permanence.
Thanks to Arcadina’s business solutions for photographers, your business headaches will disappear.
If you have any queries, our Customer Service Team is always ready to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We listen to you.