3 Jan 2023
To be success with your photography website in the new year 2023, it is important that you put in place a number of tools that will allow you to create an online photography business that will help you sell more and work less.
In today’s article we are going to show you all the elements of a website for photographers and the other business solutions that will help you achieve success with your photography website sooner than you think.
Achieve success with your photography website in 2023 thanks to the business solutions we offer you at Arcadina.
- Achieve the success with your photography website that you deserve in 2023
- Deliver and share your photos through client galleries
- Achieve success with your photography website
- Sell your photos, videos and services through an online shop for photographers
- Print your images with Arcadina Labs
- Take advantage of integrations to create a profitable online photography business
- Achieve success with your photography website by 2023
- Arcadina goes with you
Achieve the success with your photography website that you deserve in 2023
It is clear to all of us that business today is done over the Internet, so whether you will be success with your photography website in the year 2023 that has just begun will depend on how well you develop your website for photographers.
At Arcadina we have been offering you all kinds of business solutions designed for photographers and videographers for many years and that’s why today we want to show you some of our most brilliant tools that will help you consolidate your digital business once and for all. Here are some of them:
- Private client galleries.
- Website for photographers.
- Public galleries.
- Professional print order creation service through Arcadina Labs.
- Integrations that will help you give a more professional touch to your digital business.
Let’s look at all these business solutions in a little more detail.
Thanks to the client galleries that you can create with any of our Business plans, you will be able to offer your clients an online service where they will be able to carry out a series of actions with their photographs, comfortably from their offices or homes, for example:
- Sample: ideal for sending an undecided client an example of your work or a company an example of your work.
- Presentation: once they have already contracted your services, you can send them a small preview of what their photographic report will be, through a private gallery where they can enjoy an (automatic) pass of the photograph with a melody included by you.
- Selection: in most of the budgets that are closed in your online photography business you usually agree that customers choose a certain number of images from the total. Thanks to this type of gallery, the client will be able to make this selection from anywhere and on any device without having to come to your photo studio.
- Download: once your customers have decided which photos they want from the total, in addition to selecting them, they will also be able to download them to their devices through their private customer area.
- Sale: sometimes, in addition to the photos previously contracted, customers, on seeing the total number of images, will want to increase the number of photos to download or place another order to print certain images. With this type of gallery they will be able to place their orders.
- Multiple: you can also create for your customers a series of galleries where they can perform several actions, such as: selection, download and sale.
Achieve success with your photography website
When it comes to getting visibility for your website for photographers and convincing users that you are the photographer they need right now. Having a website that is fully adapted to your work will be a fundamental tool when it comes to attracting clients.
These are some of the advantages you will have if you decide to choose our websites:
- Web designs: you will have at your disposal up to 7 different web models that you will be able to change and customise whenever you want to give a new look to your website from time to time.
- Image galleries: you can create as many galleries and sub-galleries as you need to organise your portfolio. Visitors will be able to see the images in full screen and enjoy a pleasant melody while they visit your website.
- Blog: thanks to the articles in your blog, you will be able to position yourself even better in certain searches that your ideal clients carry out more frequently.
- Content editor: in a short time you will see that it is very easy to use and you will be able to create all kinds of text pages (services, biography, prices, etc.) to explain your services to interested customers.
- Multiweb homepage: if you have several web pages or you want a series of important shortcuts to appear on the homepage of your website, you will have up to 5 designs to choose from.
These are just some of the options you can find on our photography websites, but there are many more 😉.
Here are 25 photographers who launched their websites less than a year ago and we are sure that they will be successful in 2023.
Sell your photos, videos and services through an online shop for photographers
To keep your photo studio open 24 hours a day, public galleries are a great solution. In your online shop you can offer all kinds of services, products and photos for sale. Let’s take a look at some examples.
- Images with a digital download option: this option is perfect if you do landscape photography, creative photography, stock photography, or any other type of images that a person wants to buy.
- Printed photographs: Another way of selling photographs is the option for the user to receive a printed photograph at home, for example, to use as a decorative element.
- Photographic products: if you want to sell personalised products with photographs, you can also organise this in your online shop.
- Photo shoots: a very good way to increase the number of photo shoots you close per month is to offer your visitors the possibility to buy a photo shoot directly in your online shop.
- Photography courses: if you are also a trainer, you can sell your courses or tickets for your workshops in your online shop section.
These are just a few examples of all the side businesses you can create on your website for professional photographers.
Print your images with Arcadina Labs
In both your private and public galleries, you can add an additional service that many customers will love. This is the professional printing service from Arcadina Labs where your customers will be able to place their own orders for printed photographs from a series of pre-determined laboratories.
These prints can be on professional paper or in more innovative formats, such as: canvas, methacrylate, HD metal and many others.
Another of the great advantages of this service is that you will not have to do anything at all, just take the benefits of each order and supervise, if you see fit, certain orders. Your customers will be in charge of placing the orders and the laboratory will send them to the address they indicate.
If you find this line of business interesting, in the following link we leave you an article of our help that explains just how you can activate it and finish configuring it through your Management Panel.
Take advantage of integrations to create a profitable online photography business
The success of your photography website will also be closely linked to its security and the integrations that you can use in your website for photographers. Because time is money and thanks to the integrations that we offer you in Arcadina, your hours in front of the computer to create a profitable online photography business will be reduced considerably. Here are some of them:
- WhatsApp Business: offer your visitors the possibility to solve their doubts through a WhatsApp widget and simplify your life thanks to the possibility of sending predefined and personalised messages to your customers through your dashboard, also through this communication channel.
- Lightromm: export your photos directly from your Adobe Lightromm program without even accessing the panel.
- Instagram Gallery: we know that Instagram is in fashion among photographers, so you can also include a gallery within your website connected to Instagram where all the photographs you upload to this social network will automatically appear.
- Google Analytics: measure your success and know your audience by connecting Google Analytics to your photography website.
- Social networks: include all the icons of the social networks in which you have a presence in different parts of your website.
Achieve success with your photography website by 2023
As you can see, in order to achieve success with your photography website it is important to incorporate into your marketing strategy a series of tools or business solutions that will multiply your sales options through the Internet, give you more visibility and offer your clients a much more professional service.
And if you still haven’t tried out your online photography business with us, you have 14 days free of charge to see all the options you can offer your customers.
On this occasion we would like to share with you the interview we conducted with photographer Miguel Ángel Garrote, who runs the Focus Foto Estudio website for photographers. He talks to us about the Arcadina Labs service and how the client galleries have saved his life.
And to end this first article of the year 2023, here’s our question: Do you think you are already successful with your photography website? We hope you’ll give us a Yes in the comments.
Arcadina goes with you
Fulfil your dreams and develop your professional career with us. We offer you to create a photography website for free for 14 days so that you can try our platform without any commitment of permanence.
Arcadina is much more than a website, it is business solutions for photographers.
If you have any queries, our Customer Service Team is always ready to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We listen to you.